SEO Pricing Guide - What You Need To Know?
In this high-competitive digital marketing domain, companies need to have robust SEO pricing plans to grow their business and boost their online reputation. Several companies charge thousands of dollars for maintaining the SEO of a company. However, with Make Seo Ranks, you don’t need to worry about paying this amount as we have designed special SEO packages for your every requirement.
There are several key aspects that decide the price of the SEO. Some of the elements are the number of keywords, competition, content posting, website’s domain authority and many more. But to make things easier, we have compiled the best SEO services in different packages. So, when you sign up for any of the plans, all you need to know is that our team will take care of every aspect. From on-page SEO to off-page management, we have covered all important aspects of SEO practices. Get started with our SEO package and thrive online. We have a diversified range of SEO prices to help you pick the right one.
Search Engine Optimization Pricing – While browsing for the right SEO Company, we often tend to find freelancers offering SEO monthly plans from $50 while on the other hand, there are companies that charge $5000 for the similar service.
I am sure this often makes you question the way calculations work around SEO. Let’s quickly cover those factors in the points below:
- Location: This is one of the game changer. If you are in the US & considering a US based company for the work, you are surely paying 5 times the actual cost of work. Why? Because the resources are expensive & so are the profit margins. If you outsource the same work to India, our SEO plans and pricing India comes 5 times down.
- Activities: After you have gathered your thoughts over the location of the SEO provider. This is another point that does impact majorly in costing. There are a lot of times wherein companies don’t want to share an elaborate scope of Work & this leads to confusion & variations in costs. I have often seen companies listing few trending activities under their plans but right next to it, they have written in very small font (to be charged extra). I mean why to write if you will be charging extra for the activity? So, please do a thorough check of activities offered under SEO at Affordable SEO prices.
- Quantity: Moving on to the next important point is QUANTITY. It surely makes a huge difference in costing if we are writing 1 content or 5 content under the given plan. So, it’s important to not only review the activities offered but also their quantities promised. This will help you avoid confusions & disappointments after you enroll in the program.
- Quality: If outsourcing, this one plays a vital role!! No matter what the company is offering & for how much they are offering…Quality plays a significant role in the success of the campaign. Please do give brownie points to companies that have good English speaking teams, are available over calls, and deliver good content. They are truly doing a decent job & deserve to be paid fairly well!
- Experience: Everyone claims to be the best but what’s the proof? 9 out of 10 companies that are pitching you SEO, do not even exist on Google Page 1 so why even hire them? It’s very important to deal with companies with proven records because Black Hat SEO can have adverse effects on your business so do consider the value & experience the company brings with them.
- Company / Freelancer: Another important point. There is a noticeable difference in Search Engine Optimization pricing/seo services price if you are dealing with a SEO agency or freelancer. While freelancers are a lot cheaper. Their credibility & timely delivery are areas of concern. On the other side, companies are expensive but they promise quality, timely delivery & credibility.
Some Important Facts About SEO Pricing
There are several factors that affect the overall SEO pricing packages and as a business owner, you need to know about them. The first fact you need to know that no company can fully guarantee the top position on Google search results at the very beginning of the contract. SEO is an ongoing process and to reach that pinnacle, requires both time and effort. To ease the process, Make Seo Ranks follows a transparent model to approach SEO.
Another important fact that you need to know is that SEO requires constant implementation. So, for companies who seek good results in the long term, they need to have a continuous contract to continue SEO practices. So, while you opt for SEO services pricing, you need to know that SEO is an evergreen method that can drive massive results in the long term.
SEO Pricing Models
There are several SEO pricing models available in the market and choosing the best one often feels overwhelming. To help you understand all models, we are here to help. Below are some of the most popular website SEO price models available in the market.
- Hourly SEO Rates
- Monthly Retainer
- Project-based SEO
- Fixed-based SEO
Hourly SEO rates
The first model in seo plans and pricing is the hourly SEO model which is similar to the hourly development model. In this model, you need to pay according to the total number of hours an SEO executive has worked on your website. It is a slightly expensive model as you need to according to a fixed rate decided by the SEO provider. This model is ideal when you exactly know what you need from an SEO company or an executive. In this condition, you can get the thing done in a shorter turnaround.
A monthly retainer is the most popular SEO model that you can have for your website or handling your clients’ SEO requirements. In this model, you pay a monthly fee to the SEO company for maintaining the SEO of the website for a month. This model tends to be more cost-effective and a value for money approach towards leveraging the benefits of SEO prices India. It is an ideal model for startups and small businesses that are looking to grow their business online.
The project-based SEO model is like the contract-based service in which the customer pays for a complete SEO project. This model lets clients pay a special fee for a custom project. This model offers higher flexibility to clients to accomplish their SEO requirements for a particular project without signing up for multiple website contracts. It is an ideal model for companies that want to boost their own website’s SEO. Project-based SEO is the best fit in terms of flexibility, costing, and timeline.
The fixed-price SEO model lets the client sign a custom contract with the SEO provider to pay charges for a specific set of SEO services. In this type of contract, the client picks what services they need for their business or for their clients. Based on the specific requirement, a custom price is decided for the fixed-based SEO. It is an ideal SEO pricing package for those who know how to work with SEO and what specific things they need for their website’s optimization.
SEO Services Pricing Guidelines
The SEO services price guidelines are simple and straightforward. In most cases, you will sign an SEO package contract for your website’s SEO, and the contract will be on a monthly basis. To continue the services following months, you need to pay the recurring fees for the SEO practices.
If you work on an hourly-basis model, then you will be paying according to the number of hours billed by the company. Once the work is complete on a weekly or monthly basis, you can pay for the billed time. To know more about the exact price guidelines of SEO services price & plans, it’s always a smart move to contact the company’s sales executive and understand the complete pricing guidelines of your preferred plan in detail.